The Cedar Hill Squash Club OPEN’s July 20, 2020
To members only
For returning Members please fill the forms below to Restart your club membership
Rule for members Returning to play squash at the Cedar Hill Squash Club
- ReCentre will be Open 7:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday,
- All court booking to be done online via gigasports (same booking rules apply) with members in your social bubble,
- No guests are allowed to play during this phase of the opening,
- No spectators are allowed behind the courts except for one parent or guardian in the case of a junior member,
- Court Booing times will be staggered by 15min, You will book a 1 hour court, but the last 10 minutes are used to clean the court before you leave,
- You must check in at reception no more than 10min prior to your court booking - Be patient and wait in line if there is one,
- You must proceed to the washroom and wash your hands before going to the squash court,
- You will be able to refill a water bottle from the filling station but no drinking from the fountain,
- Use the bag drop area beside your court for your gear, No Locker use during this phase of opening,
- You will only be allowed to book courts for Solo practice, or play with players in your household, or within you 3 person bubble.,
- Try not to touch wall or glass while on the squash court - mistaken touched places will need to be cleaned at the end of use,
- Once finished your squash booking use cleaning equipment to sanitize all high touch areas and any places on the court wall or glass that were in mistakenly touched,
- All participants must wear goggles,
- Face masks are your option,
- Exit from the squash court area will be via the door beside the pros’ office.
- Please do not go back out to the parking lot through the front door, If you leave by the exit and have forgotten something you will need to re enter the building through reception and wait in line again,
- Before leaving the squash court area, after cleaning the court, sanitize your hands before going out the back door
- You can play on court how you like being aware to maintain your physical distance as best you can, Follow directional markers marked on the floor
To Reactivate your Squash Club Membership you have accepted the following:
Zero tolerance policy in place and will abide by the Club rules of play, booking, cleanliness and the Rules of the RecCentre while in the facility. You understand that You must clean and vacate the squash court immediately after my court booking is complete even if the following court is not booked. Failure to follow the rule will result in membership suspension
You experiencing any of the following:
- Severe difficulty breathing (e.g. struggling to breathe or speaking in single words)
- Severe chest pain
- Having a very hard time waking up
- Feeling confused
- Losing consciousness
- Mild to moderate shortness of breath
- Inability to lie down because of difficulty breathing
- Chronic health conditions that you are having difficulty managing because of difficulty breathing
Have travelled to any countries outside Canada (including the United States) within the last 14 days?
You provide care or have close contact with a person with confirmed COVID-19
You must not come play squash until you are deemed healthy
Cedar Hill Squash Club and the
Cedar Hill RecCenter
The Cedar Hill Squash Club is located in the Cedar Hill Recreation Centre in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. The club was created in 1991 by a group of squash enthusiasts who raised the funds to build this new facility in Saanich.
The Club operates at the Cedar Hill Recreation Centre, in a partnership with the Minicipality of Saanich. The Cedar Hill Squash Club provides coaching and member services, while the Municipality of Saanich provides operational support.
The Cedar Hill Squash Club is proud to offer four clean, bright, glass-backed courts. Members have 48 hour booking privileges while non-members may book 24 hours in advance. Membership fees are among the lowest you'll find anywhere! All members over the age of 16 enjoy unrestricted Fitness area access at no extra charge. Benjamin Uliana and the resident squash professionals are available for private, semi-private and group training. The Club has an active junior program. Junior members have full booking priviledges. Check out the facility - see what the club has to offer. From the top-notch courts, to plenty of free parking, to the outstanding services provided, see why this is the premier facility in Victoria.
Please print this form and bring it to Ben Uliana or Ian Sefton in the squash office (Check, or Credit Card) to get your membership started.